Thursday 2 May 2013

Summer collection for Sasha doll - 45 outfits

To see more clothes for Sasha dolls, please visit my website :

Thanks! 










available at







28.11.2015

Instead of sending Christmas cards this year I'll be sending gifts :-)

Each day from 01.12.205 to 31.12.205 I'll have a FREE GIFT on my website 
https://www.sasha-doll.com, but you'll have to find the Gift of the day :-)
Please check the website often since I'll list the gift at any time during the day :-)
If you won a gift, please give a chance to others.

The main price of £100 will be drawn on 5th January 2016. Te information how to enter for the main price will be available on https://www.sasha-doll.com on 1st of December.

I reserve the right to publish the gift, the first name and the country
 of each winner.

Petrana

you must be a member of sasha-doll.com - membership is free and easy to register. You'll need a valid email and your name.
https://www.sasha-doll.com/#register







Here are some pictures from my Summer 2013 collection for Sasha dolls.
45 outfits and  659 pictures :-)
All of the pictures are available on my web site sasha-doll.com .






sale pending


sale pending




listed on ebay - 121105166222





sale pending




sale pending








sale pending












sale pending





















































7 comments:

  1. Fabulous collection Petrana , I especially love the outfits with the repeated soft frill's and love the black and white trouser set.
    they will sell like hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee! I'll be making more "frill" clothes in different colours. They are lovely to look and touch, but when it comes to sewing it's not as easy as sewing cotton.

      Delete
  2. You have been working hard Petrana, they are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! It was fun except the taking photos part. It took me 2 days to take more than a thousand pictures.

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic collection of Sasha clothes! They must have taken you ages to make Petrana! There are going to be some very happy Sashas wearing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a lot of beautiful outfits! You have been very very busy! I wish I weren't so broke at the moment....it's all Simply Sasha's fault of course!! LOL ;) Only kidding Ronny!
    Hugs Sharon in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Petrana, what a collection!!! Stunning! Is that little white outfit with the roses still for sale? Also that Biedermayer striped one (if you know what I mean). Please let me know!!! These clothes are enchanting! Just gorgeous! Clever you! xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete