Thursday 12 January 2012

I am setting up a game for Sasha collectors

Many of my hand-knitted socks were not sold on ebay (as I expected), and because next Christmas is too far away to give them as a present I will do it now. :-)


There is  only one rule to get a pair of free socks.
To be registered on my blog as a follower.


On 19th of January, I will start with posting 10 pairs of socks on the blog.


Every pair will be in a separate post and the first who leave a comment under the post will get the pair!


So start following me now and don't go away after getting your socks.
Maybe on your next visit here you will find an outfit for your Sasha  for free!


Let's have some fun!





6 comments:

  1. I will be waiting and watching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely of you Petrana :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The B12 patch is working :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Petrana! Good luck with the game! Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't quite believe I was lucky enough to win the first pair - thank you Petrana.
    DollMum

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome!
    The game will start on 19th next week, so you can enter into the draw that is going now as well :-)

    ReplyDelete